We welcome you at the Moulin du Roc!
Prepare your stay
- Reception open from 8 am to midnight
- Check-in: from 4 pm
- Check-out: until 11 am
- Breakfast: 8 am - 10 am
OUR restaurant Ròda
- Lunch: 12:15 pm - 1:30 pm
- Dinner: 7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays all day and on Wednesdays for lunch.
THE art OF HOSTING
From a simple reservation to the organisation of a tailor-made stay, our team offers you a service that rhymes with kindness, elegance and conviviality. Faithful to the spirit of the Moulin du Roc, every detail has been thought out to invite you to live a unique experience.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Spoken languages: French, English and Spanish
- Bank Cards: Visa, MasterCard
- Contactless (or digital) payments
We have at your disposal a meeting room which can host up to 15 people (32m²), located at 300 meters from the Moulin in "La Maison du Roc".
FOR YOur comfort…
- Free Wi-Fi
- Terre de Mars bathroom products
- Luggage drop
- Turn down service
- Pets allowed (with supplement)
- Outdoor swimming pool (mid-May to mid-September)
- Tennis court
- Private car park
- Electric charging station: Porsche Destination Charging (included for Porsche vehicles)
- For a personalised stay: a bouquet of flowers, a bottle of champagne, a massage... Contact us!
- Reservec parking spot for people with reduced mobility
- Provision of a foldable wheelchair
- Remote and phone for the visually impaired
Leave us a message and we will do our best to answer your request as soon as possible.
Dordogne - France
Our Values for an eco-responsible wellbeing
The Moulin du Roc has been committed to sustainable tourism for several years and is progressively striving to reduce its environmental impact and thus contribute locally to the socio-economic fabric. Thus, by staying at the Moulin du Roc hotel, you will contribute in your own way to the preservation of our environment and the promotion of a sustainable economy.
Coming to the moulin du roc
Ideally located, we have 4 international airports within a 2 hour drive of Moulin du Roc and are served by both traditional and low-cost airlines:
- Bordeaux Mérignac
- Bergerac Dordogne Périgord
- Brive Vallée de la Dordogne
- Limoges Bellegarde.
It is also possible to travel to Le Moulin by train for the most part. The expansion of the TGV lines has considerably reduced the journey time from Paris.
- Departure station: Paris Montparnasse
- Arrival station: Angoulême
- Journey time: from 1 hr 48 mins
Then a 1 hour drive along the D939 to Champagnac-de-Belair.
All roads lead to the Moulin du Roc. Here is a short summary of the route to follow by car to get to the Moulin du Roc.
- leave Paris on the D920 to join the A10
- follow the A10, A71 and A20 to Limoges
- take exit 28 and follow the N520, then the N21 and D82 to Champagnac-de-Belair.
From Bordeaux :
- take the N89 and then the A89 towards Périgueux
- take exit 14 at Saint-Astier and follow the D6089
- take the D710 at Marsac-sur-l'Isle and then follow the D989 to Brantômes
- finally follow the D675 and D82 to Champagnac-de-Belair.
From Toulouse :
- follow the direction of Paris first on the A62 then on the A20
- at Brive, take the A89 towards Bordeaux, until exit 16
- continue on the D8, D69 and finally D83 until Champagnac-de-Belair.