Send us a message and we'll do all our best to answer you as soon as possible.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
* to be filled
Coming to Le MOULIN DU ROC
Ideally located, there are 4 international airports less than 2 hours drive away from Le Moulin du Roc and with flights from your traditional and low cost airlines:
- Bordeaux Mérignac
- Bergerac Dordogne Périgord
- Brive Vallée de la Dordogne
- Limoges Bellegarde
It is also possible to travel most of the way to us by train. The new bullet train lines have allowed to greatly reduce the travel time from Paris:
- Departure station: Paris Montparnasse
- Arrival: Angoulême
- Travel time: à partir de 2h32
Drive from Angoulême to Champagnac de Belair taking the D939 is about an extra hour.
All the roads can take you to Le Moulin du Roc. Here are a few examples of drives that will take you to us:
- Leave Paris via the D920 and take the A10
- Follow the A10, A71 and A20 up to Limoges
- Take exit 28 and follow the N520, then N21 and D82 until Champagnac de Belair
- Take the N89 then A89 towards Périgueux
- Take exit 14 in St Astier and follow the D6089
- Take the D710 in Marsac sur l'Isle then follow the D989 up to Brantôme
- Finally, follow the D675 and D82 up to Champagnac de Belair.
- Drive towards Paris following the A62 first, then on the A20
- In Brive, take the A89 towards Bordeaux up to exit 16
- Continue on the D8, D69 and finally D83 up to Champagnac de Belair