Our new contemporary restaurant is open every day except Tuesday all day and Wednesday for lunch.
Alain Gardillou is reinventing the way he pleases you! He invites you to discover the beautiful products of the region, including Perigord Truffle and Foie Gras of course, but also beef, strawberries, nuts...
Our garden offers you many aromatic herbs, vegetables and flowers. Treat yourself to a feast of cooking at the Moulin! A very nice wine and alcohol list will accompany your meals. Enjoy it all in an exceptional atmosphere, on the magnificent outdoor terrace or in the uniquely decorated restaurant. Appreciate the quietness of the place, the discovery and tasting of the cuisine inspired by our Chef...
For the comfort of everyone, our terrace is non-smoking when it is entirely dedicated to the service.
* Young leeks, black radish and mustard seed pearls, horseradish ice cream - €16 (VG, DF, GF possible)
* Aquitaine caviar (15g), roasted onions, onion "Soubise" sauce and fish toastie - €35
* Pork's trotter cromesquis with candied lemon, gravy, fresh salad with walnut oil - €19
* Sea urchin tongues, iodized panna cotta, fondant potato, herbs from our garden - €22 (GF)
* Home-smoked trout from the Dronne, variations of crunchy and tangy cauliflower, toasted bread cream - €22
* “Tourtière” of celeriac confit with shallots, ice cream with lovage from our garden - €28 (VG)
* Chaud-froid with black truffles from Périgord - €65 (VG)
* Noble fish, raw and cooked white asparagus, lamb’s lettuce coulis and candied bergamot condiment - €38 (DF, GF)
* Roasted guinea fowl, braised Jerusalem artichokes, sorrel oil and Périgueux sauce - €36 (GF)
* Fillet of Salers beef in tournedos, carrots with miso, gravy accompanied by a beef broth - €36 (DF, GF)
* Green salad, black truffle oil dressing - €10 (VG, DF, GF)
* Plate of fresh and matured cheese - €12 (GF)
* Rhubarb soufflé tart, rhubarb sorbet - €15 (VG)
* Pear and chocolate in texture - €14 (VG, GF)
* Lemon freshness - €14 (VG)
VG: vegetarian / DF: dairy free / GF: gluten free
900 wine references
"As one discovers beautiful landscapes, one marvels at great wines."
In the hollow of the pale rock, plunged in the darkness of our cellars, more than nine hundred references are slumbering. Our cellar, among the most beautiful in the region, contains wines with legendary names: Ausone, Yquem, Cheval Blanc, Rothschild, Léoville Las Cases, Margaux, and so many others...
Among them are lesser-known labels, specially selected by our Sommelier, Fabien Bruguera, to help you discover these little gems of winemaking, such as: Château Tour des Gendres, Domaine Mouthes le Bihan, Domaine de Souch, Domaine Elian Da Ros, etc.
Simply sit down at one of our tables, we will make you discover them!